The former Foreign Policy editor who dismissed former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's warnings about Ukraine during the 2008 campaign still refuses to give Palin credit for her prescience and not engaging in the groupthink that has plagued the mainstream media and the chattering elite.The Media CAN'T admit Palin was right and the Dear Leader was wrong.
As Breitbart News reported, Blake Hounshell, who was then editor of Foreign Policy magazine and now edits Politico magazine, wrote in 2008 that Palin's remarks that Russia's Vladimir Putin may invade Ukraine if Barack Obama were elected president were "strange" and depicted an "extremely far-fetched scenario."
Palin took to Facebook on Friday, linked to the Breitbart News piece, and then simply wrote, "Yes, I could see this one from Alaska. I'm usually not one to Told-Ya-So, but I did, despite my accurate prediction being derided as 'an extremely far-fetched scenario' by the 'high-brow' Foreign Policy magazine."
Again.
As usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment