Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ironman 3

Well, this is the first movie of this summer crop of blockbuster.  I saw it last night and have to say, like this movie, a lot.

Not quite as much as the 1st movie, but definitely more than the 2nd one.  There was a clever plot twist or two that was nice.

However, trying to make Gweneth Paltrow a new sex symbol, and yes, I know she was recently names the sexiest woman alive.  BUT, um, no ! ! ! ! !

I have a major disagreement with my brother-in-law over who is smoking hot and who is not.  I have never been a big fan of Scarlett Johansson, who played Natasha Romanoff, AKA the Black Widow, in the second movie and the Avengers Movie.  He finds her stunning, I just like her bust line.

But back to Paltrow, the story line and filming tries to make her, hotter, and she just isn't.  She's just a skinning, flat chested actresses, who just happen to be lucky enough to born to a pair of establish Hollywood types, which opened doors for her that probably wouldn't have had opened, if her name wasn't Paltrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment