(Liberals are) in favor of freedom-- the freedom to think, act, speak, believe and be precisely as they instruct you to be.This would be applying Alinsky's Rules for Radical against Liberals, but as I have discussed earlier, it's easier said than done.
Now, get this, Mozilla employees are tweeting that their CEO must step down.
Incredible.
Here's a fun thought experiment:
What if the CEO fired the employees demanding he resign?
Can you imagine the firestorm?
I'm inclined to actually support his doing so, to illustrate the egregious double-standard on display here. Someone with a dissenting right-wing view? Purge 'em, with a million cheerlearders.
But someone with fired over a leftwing view? Why, the heavens would shake from the gnashing of teeth.
It would be a curious thing to watch the fired employee explain the following:
1. That I shouldn't have been fired for expressing my honestly-held political belief.
2. But my boss should have been fired for his own honestly-held political belief. Because, because -- No H8, Serious You Guys!!!
I really would like this vicious tribal hypocrisy put into sharp relief by a stunt firing like this.
A conservative leaning Libertarian stuck in the land of Nuts, Fruits, and Flakes, or as it's affectionately known, by regular people, Kalifornia
Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Shocker -- Social Left Now On a Crusade to Force Head of Mozilla to Step Down Due to 2006 Donation of $1,000 to Prop 8
From Ace of Spades HQ:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment