Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Friday, June 28, 2013

Alec Baldwin -- Stupid is as Stupid does vs. Paula Deen

From the Daily Caller:
It has been a while since Alec Baldwin went on an insane, rage-filled rant. But just when you thought he may have chilled out, he goes and threatens to “fuck up” a journalist.
...........

Baldwin then linked to the Daily Mail story and wrote, “George Stark, you lying little bitch. I’m gonna f%#@ you up.”

Things got a little homophobic when Baldwin tweeted, “If put my fucking foot up your ass, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much” and called Stark a “toxic little queen.”
What would be the Media's response say if Rush Limbaugh or George Allen were to say this?

BTW photographic proof of Baldwin's rant:


But he gets a pass because he is on the RIGHT side of the issues...........

P.S.  Compare the pass Baldwin is getting by the Race Grievance Industry as compared to the treatment Paula Deen is getting.  Will Capital One drop Alec as their celebrity spokesman  because of his anti-gay rant?

I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment