Astonishingly (well may be not so astonishingly, considering who voted for the treaty), 46 of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
This vote could have REPEALED the 2nd Amendment of the U.S.Constitution without "We, the People" having any say on the matter!
Here are the 46 senators that voted with Obama to give your 2nd Amendment rights to the U.N.
| Baldwin (D-WI) Baucus (D-MT) Bennet (D-CO) Blumenthal (D-CT) Boxer (D-CA) Brown (D-OH) Cantwell (D-WA) Cardin (D-MD) Carper (D-DE) Casey (D-PA) Coons (D-DE) Cowan (D-MA) Durbin (D-IL) Feinstein (D-CA) Franken (D-MN) Gillibrand (D-NY) |
Harkin (D-IA) Hirono (D-HI) Johnson (D-SD) Kaine (D-VA) King (I-ME) Klobuchar (D-MN) Landrieu (D-LA) Leahy (D-VT) Levin (D-MI) McCaskill (D-MO) Menendez (D-NJ) Merkley (D-OR) Mikulski (D-MD) Murphy (D-CT) Murray (D-WA Nelson (D-FL) |
Reed (D-RI) Reid (D-NV) Rockefeller (D-WV) Sanders (I-VT) Schatz (D-HI) Schumer (D-NY) Shaheen (D-NH) Stabenow (D-MI) Udall (D-CO) Udall (D-NM) Warner (D-VA) Warren (D-MA) Whitehouse (D-RI) Wyden (D-OR) |
I guess the forgot about the oath of office they took when they were sworn in? Oh wait, the Dim's don't care about the constitution, do they?
What did Obama say?
I am constrained, as they are constrained, by a system that our Founders put in place.Thank goodness for the country!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment