From the
Dalrock Blog:
Somewhere in the world a woman is upset! What are you as lazy men doing to fix this?
Sorry for being so harsh, but you men need to hear this. I know I do. For example, just the other day I was reading about a woman in London who was victimized by modern men’s useless laziness. The article was titled, "Is there a man left under 40 who isn’t a rude, ignorant pig?" I don’t know about you but the title alone really hit home. Now that I think about it, I really am a rude ignorant pig! Why didn’t I even notice? The author of the article is an incredible woman. She is as sassy, strong, and independent as they come; yet even she finds that men are letting her down.
This article follows a path similar to one of my
posts a few days ago. What this woman doesn't realize or conveniently ignores,
Feminism has failed in its cause to validate women precisely because it seeks to validate females by competition only in male realms of education, qualifications, science, politics and so forth rather than empowering women to be mothers and partners with men in the grand human scheme.
Feminism would be more accurately termed “masculization for females”. The term feminism is a perfect example of what George Orwell would call Newspeak. A word that appears to have one meaning (with a positive connotation) but in fact carries a negative and socially harmful—even controlling content to it, whilst having nothing to do with what the average person might actually glean from the term on face value.
Nothing in the aims and treatise of feminism works towards more feminine woman, appreciating the feminine energy, or supporting the cause of women who want to be real mothers, wives and ‘all woman’. Rather, women are encouraged to cease feminine pursuits and seek male orientated higher education and careers—or be written off as old fashioned or suppressed. Men never suppressed women, they just operated within natural laws. It’s the feminists that operate unnaturally by trying to shoe horn women into male roles whilst feminizing males.
(H/T
raywolf of Return of Kings)
No comments:
Post a Comment